What is cloud computing?
If you’re a business owner, you’re sure to have heard about cloud computing. Simply put, cloud computing means using a network of remote, Internet-based servers to do all of your computing, including storing, processing and managing data.
When you opt for our cloud solutions, be it for cloud backup, hosted email, hosted desktop or hosted Sage 200 you no longer need to download or install software applications onto your business’s physical server. This brings a whole host of benefits that has seen cloud computing becoming increasingly popular among small- and medium-sized businesses in particular.
Benefits of cloud computing
Flexibility and cost effectiveness: Cloud solutions are flexible in more ways than one. Firstly, with our pay-as-you-go cloud services, there’s no need for upfront capital expenditure to enjoy hosted email, accounts and desktop services. Secondly, cloud-based services are easily scalable and can be adjusted according to your business’s evolving needs, without you having to purchase and install new software or hardware.
In addition, cloud solutions afford you the flexibility of working from any location with an Internet connection, as the applications aren’t limited to one physical server in your workplace, so you and your employees can work from various locations without having to install the necessary software and hardware at each location.
- Easy upgrades: We take care of all the maintenance and security upgrades for your business’s cloud solutions, saving you valuable time and resources. This also saves you money, as maintenance and upgrades are included in our monthly fee.
- Improved collaboration: Not only is it easier to collaborate with team members in different locations, but document sharing via the cloud means several people can access the same document ensuring the latest version is available across the entire business. Importantly, this eliminates the need to email files back and forth, which increases your security risks and makes it harder to keep track of different versions.
Cloud solutions for your business
LSA Systems offers cloud solutions to make your daily business operations as efficient and streamlined as possible.
- Hosted email: A cost-effective, easily scalable hosted email service with Microsoft Exchange that can be accessed from your desktop PC, laptop computer or any mobile device, allowing for easy collaboration and optimised productivity. For more information visit our Hosted Exchange Email page.
- Hosted accounts/ERP: Manage all of your business’s financials, from entering real-time data to preparing detailed reports, with our hosted Sage 200 solutions. Visit our Hosted accounts and ERP page for more information.
- Hosted desktop: Fully encrypted for maximum security, our hosted desktop service allows you and your authorised employees to access your server’s data and applications using any device connected to the Internet, at any location and at any time. More information can be found on our Hosted desktop page.