Having the right software makes all the difference to the efficiency of your business, particularly if you need software capable of performing special tasks. We build applications specifically designed according to the requirements, operations and long-term goals of your business, using cutting-edge technology to deliver precisely the software solution you need.
Whether you need software that is compatible with cloud computing, able to interact with your computerised accounts system, or that can be accessed from any location through a web interface, our highly experienced programmers have the tools and expertise to create applications that can perform almost any task, with bespoke features to help maximise your business’s productivity.
We work across many different industries, using a development process that’s flexible enough to cater to companies of all sizes. Below are just a few examples of the custom software created by LSA Systems for a diverse range of businesses.
Business management software
- Completely bespoke claims management system developed for a loss adjuster’s company to allow for simpler storage of claims details, and to facilitate streamlined invoicing and reporting on each claim.
- Warehouse management system developed for a high street fashion and online retailer with a multisite application.
- Web-based stock location system involving multiple warehouses to improve stock control and financial management.
- Several custom e-commerce management systems developed for different businesses to create a seamless connection between e-commerce websites and stock/distribution management systems.
- Marine insurance documentation system fully integrated into the client’s accounts system and designed to produce documentation ranging from invoices and credit notes to commission payments for agents.
- Web-based international currency trading software.
- Web-based timesheet entry system developed for a leading car technology company and fully integrated into the company’s Sage 200 accounts system.
- Software developed specifically to check the history and status of data backups at a glance, allowing businesses to see whether a backup has failed, been missed, or completed successfully. Importantly, the software makes it possible to correct any data backup issues immediately, before they become a problem.