We provide three tiers of backup and disaster recovery solutions to suit your business: bronze, silver and gold. This gives you the flexibility of choosing the right backup package to suit your needs and budget, and allows us to design a custom solution for your business.
|Bronze – Tape/USB disk backup|
An inexpensive, basic solution designed specifically to protect your data.
- Effectively backs up your data files once a day.
- Files can be restored within one day and relatively easily once you have the physical tapes and disks with the stored data.
|Silver – System Recovery|
Our silver package is a much more comprehensive disaster recovery solution, as it backs up your entire system rather than just your data files.
- Your entire system is backed up once a day by taking an image of the server rather than backing up files individually, allowing for much quicker restoration times.
- Network attached storage (NAS) means your system can be copied for offsite backup.
- Optional daily offsite backup at our secure data centres with optional backup integrity checking every quarter.
- Files and folders can be restored in one to two hours. As it is an ‘image’ backup solution, the system can be restored to another server.
- System data is archived for up to three months.
|Gold – Automated Datto Solution|
Our fully automated Datto solution delivers complete peace of mind, no matter the scale or circumstance of the disruption to your IT infrastructure.
- A self-contained, dedicated server backs up your entire system and can act as a temporary server if your live server fails.
- Backups can occur as often as every 15 minutes.
- Fully automatic daily offsite backup to our highly secure offsite data centres.
- Daily offsite image boot to check backup integrity.
- Your server, files and folders can all be fully restored within 30 minutes and your entire system can be recovered in less than two hours.
- If your server and backup server are destroyed, your server can be virtualised at the data centre providing accessed from anywhere that an internet connection exists.
- All data can be archived based on size or 1, 3 & 7 years fixed terms.
For more information on these solutions give us a call on 01277 633408 or to book a free, no-obligation assessment of your business’s existing backup and disaster recovery plan, contact us today.