Why speed matters
For small- and medium-sized businesses, high-speed communications is critical in today’s global market where being offline is simply not an option.
Not only does having a fast, reliable Internet connection at all times allow you to work more efficiently and productively, but it gives you the scope to take full advantage of modern communications technology, including audio and video conferencing, remote collaboration via mobile devices, and the latest cloud solutions.
In addition, being able to download, upload and share content is a key part of many businesses’ operations and digital marketing. A slow or problematic Internet connection can therefore severely disrupt your business’s core activities.
High-speed connectivity you can count on
We understand the importance of high-speed communications to all areas of your business. We also know that no two businesses are identical, so we deliver communications solutions that are tailored to the specific demands of your daily operations and that provide the fastest possible connection. Whether you need faster remote access to your onsite servers, a Virtual Private Network (VPN) between remote offices, quicker download and upload speeds for data transfer, or simply a 2nd line for failover, we provide an extensive range of different connections to suit every business need.
Some of our most sought-after high-speed connections include:
- Standard ADSL: The simplest, most affordable way of maintaining a constant Internet connection for your office.
- Fibre to the Cabinet (Infinity): This connection is known for its improved download and upload speeds, and is considered the next generation of ADSL lines.
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM): Aimed solely at the business market, this connection provides equally fast download and upload speeds, as well as quicker inter-office connections and faster remote access for onsite email servers, virtual private networks (VPNs), and file transfer protocol (FTP) servers.
- Fibre to the premises: With exceptional download speeds and reasonably fast upload speeds, this connection is among the newer communications technologies.
- Leased line: This is the best connection available, as it offers guaranteed high speeds at all times, and maximum data transfer security through an exclusive fibre optic link dedicated solely to your office.
- Point-to-point wireless: This is an excellent complement to leased lines or fibre connections, and is ideal for linking data and voice networks in businesses whose offices are spread out over several buildings located within sight of each other.
- Satellite ADSL: Perfect for businesses where, due to their location, the broadband service via copper cable is very poor.
Each of the connections listed above comes with its own advantages and disadvantages, so it takes experience and expertise to determine the right one for your business. For this reason, our trained and experienced engineers will carry out a free, no-obligation assessment of your current communications system and connectivity in order to recommend the most suitable high-speed connection for your business.
To book an assessment, or for more information, contact us today. To find out more about our full range of IT solutions, from cloud computing to custom application building and more, visit our Products and Services page.